Welcome to a New Church Directory!
Join the Fun and be a part of the new Photo Directory!
Do you remember when St. Andrews had a photo directory and everyone could know your name, and you could have a handy reference every time you forgot a name? Our most recent directories are already more than a little out of date so the Vestry is inviting you to help us make a new parish photo directory a reality.
At no cost to you or the parish budget we’ll be producing an attractive new directory in the next two months if you are ready to help.
Launch for the photography session is Wednesday September 26 at 2 to 8pm, continuing from 1 to 8pm Thursday and Friday and wrapping up on Saturday Sept 29 from 10 to 5pm
With professional support from Lifetouch Church Directories, the biggest and best quality vendor in the US, we will have an attractive paper directory with photos and addresses of every person who calls St. Andrew’s their church, whether they attend regularly or reside in a care facility or faithfully participate only in holiday services. And yes, you will be able to have the directory on your computer and/or smart phone.
Your job is as follows:
- Decide who from your family/household will be in the photo.
- Starting August 26, sign up for a photo session here through the parish website or at church Sundays (first come-first served on time slots)
- Be present and on time for your photography appointment at St. Andrew’s (so you don’t keep others waiting.)
- Immediately after your picture has been snapped, select for the directory your preferred pose from among several captured by the photographer (you’ll automatically get a free portrait size). If you decide to order additional pictures (family groupings, singles, etc.) you can discuss prices and make payments at that time. No obligation; no pressure.
- 100% participation by our members in the directory
- Our new priest will have a photo directory to aid in getting acquainted!
- Photo of you will be an ideal Christmas gift
- Newcomers will feel less like strangers
Stay tuned for more announcements and answers to your question in coming weeks.
Direct your questions to Donna McDowell, Christie McConnell, Doug Rahn, Karen Evans-Romaine.