May 9 and 23 at 9:30am
Olive Jones Park
We will gather for in person worship at Olive Jones Park,
the blacktop area across the street from St Andrew's,
at Randal Elementary School!
We will hold one Communion Service for up to 150 people at 9:30am
The service will be approximately 30 minutes with instrumental prelude and postlude, and a celebration of the Eucharist!
In case of inclement weather - the service will be cancelled and all registered participants will be notified by email.
There is no rain date.
Preregistration is required! See below.
In accordance with Diocesan Guidelines and the St Andrew's Reopening Plan:
- There will be no access to the parish building, including restrooms
- All attendees ages two or older must wear facemasks
- All attendees must respond to the screening questions in this document, each individual must fill out a form, and either bring the signed document to the service or fill one out when they arrive.
- All attendees must maintain a distance of 6 feet from members of other households
- All attendees are responsible for bringing their own chairs and sit in the assigned spaces
- Communion will be from the reserved sacrament and will be offered in one kind only
Please know that these guidelines are designed to reduce the risk of attending a public event during these challenging times,
but there is no way to ensure that any event is 100% risk free.
Some individuals may be at greater risk due to a variety of factors.
Please use the link below to see the latest CDC Guidelines regarding elevated risk.
Please make wise decisions for yourself, your family, and your community.
You must preregister to attend these services!